sincere food company
The Sincere Food Company was created to defend and enhance the traditions of Italian cooking and food production. It shares this goal with many other culinary and cultural organizations, specialized magazines and publications, websites, and clubs all around Italy. The Sincere Food Company does have its own specific goal: it seeks ways to lower the cost of living when one goes grocery shopping or eats out, and works to find ways to ensure that high quality food can be attained at prices that are reasonable for the citizen-consumers. To fulfill this mission, the Company promotes publications, guides, studies, research projects, initiatives, and events wherever possible and appropriate to further these goals.
The Sincere Food Company proposes solutions to fight the crisis in food consumption, which now accounts for 19% of the total monthly expenditure of households. Through the establishment of the municipal companies, units based in the territory, the Company intervenes to validate the so-called sincere producers’ chain, which guarantees the respect for the environment, the work of the people, and the real value of the products, from the producer to the distributor, all the way to the cook.
What are the concrete steps?
- The Sincere Food Company expresses an all around nutrition culture, which gave rise to models of nutrition education marked by eating healthy food with taste on a fair expanse budget. In practical terms, this translates into signaling restaurants and stores where one could buy sincere foods, and promoting studies and research projects under the supervision of a scientific committee to identify the best ways to create synergies and intervene in the territory. It also keeps an eye on the quality-price rapport, which does not mean spending little, but spending fairly!
- The Company organizes events and initiatives, either at the local, national, or international levels, such as meetings between producers and consumers, public lectures, debates with experts, and workshops.
- It promotes scientific research in the nutrition and culinary fields.
- It participates in international research projects to help development in countries with people that have nutritional problems.
- It publishes texts, books, research papers, culinary guides, movies, and videos.
- It organizes educational activities such as updates on the nutritional characteristics of food, on correct and healthy diet, cooking classes, food tastings, taste education, and knowledge of food issues.
- It certifies kitchens and products in the territories.
- It organizes training activities at all levels to encourage the growth of a food culture based on high quality but not elitist.
- It develops relationships with all of the subjects involved in the food industry that share the same goals as the Company in order to increase their potentials.
- It organizes testing and quality analysis.
- Its activities include supporting and advising public and private organizations at conventions in order to promote and support local products as well as cultural and gastronomic events.
- It organizes photo, literary and video competitions.
- It proposes and undertakes investigations for the “Giornale del Cibo”.
- It promotes and supports the establishing and activities of Municipal Companies.
For more information visit www.ilgiornaldelcibo.it